- 2019 President/Founder of OBA
- 2017 Co-founder/National Director of NLI Scouting based out of Sarasota, Fl.
- 2017 BSc Sports Management, Keiser University, Florida – current
- 2005 Canada Games – Pitcher
- Played in 3 National Championships with the Halifax Mets
- Played 2 years collegiate baseball before exiting due to injury.
- 5 + years of professional and collegiate scouting experience
- Born in Nova Scotia, Canada
- 30 years of experience in baseball
Denis Phipps – former player with major league experience. He played for the Cincinnati Reds, also with experience in Mexico, Venezuela and various independent leagues such as the American Association Frontier League and Athletic League. Denis serves as the academy manager and he works as the hitting coach and outfield coach
Vlady signed and played professionally with the Milwaukee Brewers. After his career, he continued as Milwaukee’s outfield and hitting coach. He now serves as hitting instructor and outfield coach for Elevate Baseball Academy
Orlando White Reinoso (Cuba)
He was the president of the softball federation of the Pinar del Río province for 7 years. He was also technical head of baseball for two years, baseball player for 15 years, and baseball and softball coach in Venezuela for two years. Orlando works with Infielders, catchers and pitchers as well as BP, fungo & physical training
Ozzy Velasquez Morano
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Certified Physiotherapist
- Studied Kinesiology and Applied Science in Sports
- Certified Physiotherapist and Sports Rehabilitator
- Speed training specialist – 60 yard
- Credited Resume includes working for the Venezuela National Baseball Team, Panama National Baseball Team, and the Dominican National Baseball Team
- Instructor of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Certified by the Venezuelan Olympic Committee
- Personal trainer to Pro Athletes
⁃ Born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada
⁃ BSc in Biology
⁃ I’ve been involved in sports my entire life and am very passionate about helping youth excel in their lives through organized sports.
⁃ At a young age, I developed a strong curiosity for the biological world and the human experience within it.
⁃ I am an avid traveller and have had the privilege of experiencing lots of different cultures and economically developing countries.
⁃ My passion for story telling led me to social media platforms to share these experiences with the world.
⁃ My roles within the company include: social media marketing, merchandising, brand awareness, partnerships, sponsorships, and assisting in our day to day activities.
⁃ I enjoy staying up to date with the latest social media and marketing trends and experimenting with new strategies and techniques to help EBA stay ahead of the competition.
⁃ I believe EBA has the power to change the lives of these young athletes for generations to come and set the precedent for all other academies in Latin America.